- Chairman’s Chat - Brian reports on an enjoyable trip to the Wessex Strut at Henstridge.
- Letters - Let’s sort those 450kg/SSEA weights and licences!
- Project News - First solo in a new RV-10, Belgian Zodiac import, SD-1 SSDR.
- Amiens - A great place to visit; why not come to the May Fly-in.
- Engineering - How to produce a Tailored Maintenance Schedule - Part 2.
- TLAC - Brian Hope visits this British manufacturer of the Ranger, Scout and Kub.
- IMC Rating in Jodel - Bill Brooks uses his Jodel with glass cockpit to renew his IMC.
- Friends I have never met - An insight into some great aviation writers from Steve Slater.
- Sirocco air test - Clive Davidson flies a fast, classic French retractable homebuilt.
- Wheels up - A well-executed landing in an Alpi Pioneer with an undercarriage problem.
- Struts4U - Latest news on upcoming events from the Struts and Clubs.
- Safety Spot - Fury wing problems, engine bolts and another start-up runaway.
- Meet the Members - We chat to steam engine and Jodel D140 builder Lou Rex.
- Landing Vouchers - Three freebie landings and a 50% museum discount.
- Where to Go - Time to start planning your 2017 flying season.
- Classifieds - Bag a bargain from our members’ classifieds.
- CEO thoughts - New Meet the LAA gatherings and changes at HQ.