- Chairman’s Chat - Brian Davies considers 8.33 radios and complex panels.
- News - Night/IFR approval, Icom AC220T panel mount 8.33 certified.
- Project News - Imported RV-8, nice Jodel refurb, pretty Trail and a smart P400.
- Three 2016 fly-ins - A member’s favourite events in France, Switzerland and Germany.
- Engineering - How to produce a Tailored Maintenance Schedule - Part 1.
- Project News special - A high tech glass panelled Van’s RV-10.
- Struts4U - Latest news on upcoming events from the Struts and Clubs.
- Carbon Cub - An air test of a fantastic floatplane version of the Carbon Cub.
- Night/IFR - An explanation of how the LAA Night/IFR process will be operate.
- Safety Spot - Lithium battery warning, C42 cracks, RV rudder stop bracket.
- Meet the Members - We chat to Aeronca stalwart Alan Crutcher.
- Where to Go - Time to start planning your 2017 flying season.
- Landing Vouchers - Three freebie landings and one two for one museum discount.
- CEO thoughts - Night IFR and the WXYZ Zenair Build-a-Plane for women and youth.