Nottingham (Tollerton) Airport was opened in 1930 for civilian aviation. During World War II, the airport was known as RAF Tollerton and acted as a relief landing ground for the Polish Training School based at RAF Newton for the Polish Air Force, and was host to Field Aircraft Services, which repaired battle damaged heavy aircraft and later dismantled them.
The longer runway is equipped with lighting for night flying, which operates during the winter flying season.
The Chocks Away café offers good home made food with views of the aircraft taking off and landing.
Please join overhead or deaside only. PPR to non-radio aircraft. Hi-viz jacket please. Fuel is AVGAS and JET A1. Car hire and taxis can be arranged. Radio is 134.875.
Tel: 01159 811 327